Frequently Asked Questions
Select A Question Below
We are a "by-appointment" salon, but are also open 7 days a week. Each of our stylists are available on different days of the week, which allows for great flexibility in picking a time that works best for your schedule.
We do accept walk-ins as long as there is a free appointment space available. We usually have two to three stylists at the salon on any one given day; however there is no guarantee of availability and it is still recommended that you call ahead for an appointment for an opening.
You may setup an appointment in one of several ways:
- Contact your preferred stylist directly for setting up your appointment.
- Use our online booking system to choose your stylist and preferred date/time.
- Call our main phone number for additional information and scheduling: 970-444-2442
Hair: We offer: haircuts, hairstyling, blowouts, updos, upstyling and cutting consultations.
Coloring:We offer: all-over color, partial color, highlighting, color correction and color consultations.
Special Events: We specialize in on-site and at-salon special-event hair and makeup services covering weddings, prom, etc. Consultations for these services are required and are setup beforehand with a specific stylist. For best availability, we highly recommend giving at least three months of notice for important events like weddings.
Skin: We offer Eco-fin hand treatments, which is a natural wax-like moisturizing service to rejuventate dry hands. This service can be added along with any haircut or coloring service.
We certainly do! We love kids and provide haircutting, styling and hair color services for children. Please be sure to indicate to your stylist if your child has specific needs or special requirements that we should know about prior to an appointment.
We require you to give notice 48 hours prior to a scheduled appointment. This provides enough time for the stylist to rearrange their schedule for any outstanding customers on the waiting list.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Checks or Cash.
We provide the following amenities to our clients:
- Free WiFi (you may connect to our guest network during your service or wait)
- Free parking on the North side of the building.
- Free natural soda, tea or water with your service or while you wait
- Various magazines to enjoy during your service
- Handicap-accessible restroom inside the salon
- Waiting area inside the salon if you come early or bring a guest
- Elevator and stair access to the second floor where we are located
Questions about our product lines
We proudly use Color.Me by Kevin Murphy haircolor for all our color services. With this color we stay true to our mission of providing you a healthy environment and fabulous hair. Color.Me is 100% Ammonia-Free and PPD free. It delivers perfect grey coverage and shiny, natural results. From bright blondes to vibrant violets and reds, the sky’s the limit on your color choices.Book a consultation today!
Beautiful color services using Kevin Murphy Color.Me include but are not limited to: All-over color, Highlights, Balayage, Ombre, Fashion colors, Pastels, and Color Correction.
Most all professional hair color and product lines rely on a plethora of chemically-based ingredients that are both toxic and actually harmful to the body. Traditional hair coloring processes use harsh chemicals such as ammonia to alter your hair's color.
We not only believe personal beauty is important, but we believe in going about it in the healthiest way possible. Many people are sensitive - if not allergic - to traditional coloring methods. Natural hair care is the best approach to beauty with respect to health. Everything in our salon is as irritant-free and natural as possible. If you've had problems in the past with chemical sensitivity, you WILL NOT with our system!
In a word, better! We have found the results to be nothing short of amazing. Our color line has these features:
- 100% Gray and White Coverage
- No Banding and No Fading
- Incredibly Rich Tones
- Shimmering, Translucent Shades
- 100% Fade-Proof Reds
- Evenly Distributed Color Deposit
- Nourishing Results with No Damage
- Amazing Non-Bleach Lightening System
Organic Color Systems has these international certifications:
- Certified Organic Ingredients by ECOCERT
- Vegan Certified by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
- Certified Organic by the United Kingdom Soil Association
- Certified Cruelty Free by PETA
- 100% Ammonia-Free
- Certified Eco-Friendly